The Core Topics section of this website consists of an evolving set of essays written by Foundation Trust faculty and associates that are intended to unravel some of the complexities of complex trauma. We hope the perspectives shared here will facilitate a deeper understanding of complex trauma, its origins, it effects on people, and pathways to recovery.
- Complex Trauma: What is it and how does it affect people?
- PTSD: The Tip of the Iceberg in Adaptation to Complex Trauma
- The Effects of Complex Trauma on Brain Development
- Death by a Thousand Cuts: The Insidious Impact of Psychological Maltreatment
- The Complexity of Racial Trauma
- Path to Recovery: Top-Down, Bottom-Up, or Through the Side Door?
We encourage you to approach each of these essays as doorways that open into areas of potential interest and that invite deeper exploration of the extensive collection of information and resources featured and preserved in this curated web archive.
We will continue to expand our Core Topics over time.
Please visit the resources section of this website for downloadable articles and other resources on complex trauma, as well as links to books, videos and webinars. For inquiries about the topics and resources included in this website, or to correspond with its developers, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe via Email
Get periodic updates.