Click Tabs to Open Panel
Tab #1: Treatment Model & Training Resources Tab #2: Psychological Maltreatment Resources Tab #3: DTD Resources Tab #4: Polyvictimization Resources Tab #5: General Complex Trauma Resources Tab #6: Related Resources
Tab #1: Treatment Model & Training Resources
- Complex Trauma Training Institute: Comprehensive training and consultation services for US and international conferences, nonprofit organizations, state agencies, educational institutions, municipal, tribal and religious organizations, law enforcement and first responders, and multidisciplinary social services, medical and mental health providers and programs.
- Complex Trauma Treatment Centers: National complex trauma treatment development, dissemination and practice expert hub centers providing specialized complex trauma psychotherapy and related services across four outpatient locations in Greater Boston and Long Island.
- Complex Trauma Treatment Affiliates: Directory of a best practice and quality assurance network of affiliated private practitioners, group practices and clinics that have received extensive training and supervision to provide outpatient complex trauma-focused treatment services in select locations throughout the United States and Canada.
- ARC Information & Training website
- CBP Information & Training website
- SMART Information & Training Website
Tab #2: Psychological Maltreatment Resources
Tab #3: DTD Resources
Tab #4: Polyvictimization Resources
Tab #5: General Complex Trauma Resources
Tab #6: Related Resources